Product Design Intern / Summer 2018
During my first internship at Facebook, I focused on learning as much as possible. Here are some highlights:
- In my first 2 weeks, I created an Origami prototype that was presented to 8 participants in the FB LA office (I got to visit too).
- I led the design process for 0-to-1 project to help buyers discover products in their Facebook Groups. Collaborated with teams in News Feed, Marketplace, and Facebook Design System.
- I explored designs to create spaces for community discussion within Marketplace.
- I also worked on various experimental designs to contribute to the growth work for H2 of 2018 for the Buy and Sell Groups team.
- I created 20+ prototypes and contributed to the internal Origami Interaction Pattern library for other Facebook designers.
If you'd like to learn more, contact me at email@example.com.